Finding Your Voice Workshops
For a more powerful, uninhibited you
Find your voice, become more confident:
- Speaking in public
- Expressing your ideas in a group
- Singing, leading chants and overcoming stage fright
Finding Your Voice workshops are held in beautiful locations around the world.
“Jody’s workshops inspire change and transform lives.”
Hear from Sarah, a past Finding Your Voice participant:
More About Finding Your Voice
Opening to the extraordinary gifts of divine grace
- Why does it feel so good to chant?
- How does my mind become so focused and my body so alive through the resonance of my sound?
- What can I do to find my own “wavelength” and tune into it, through all the distractions of daily life?
- Could I dare to lead a chant or sing in front of others? “I REALLY want to, but I’d rather die than do it.”
As a participant you will explore the relationships between yoga, meditation, mantras, movement, chanting and your breath.
Find out how working with sound enhances asanas, increases concentration and removes distractions so that the full benefits of meditation — and living life boldly and wisely — can be realized. This aspect of yoga is an important part of a deeper practice and it increases your capacity to enjoy life.
Sound can be a vehicle of distraction, but it can also be harnessed to focus the mind.
Once you learn to harness the power of sound in yourself, your inner voice will be unlocked, giving you confidence to express yourself freely, lift your voice in praise and empower the way you interact in a group. Join the many who have taken this course and gone on to make transformational life decisions, including leading a chant for the first time!
Jody’s Southern India workshop takes place over four days – Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
Please feel free to join it at any stage, but for maximum benefit, take the whole course. Jyoti looks forward to meeting you and starting with you on a journey of discovery and joy! Or, choose from:
- Yoga Center & Ashram Multi-Day Courses
- Small group workplace workshops
- Private & semi-private Home session.
Contact Jody to learn more or register for an upcoming workshop.
Hear from Elizabeth, also a past Finding Your Voice participant: